Do you want to advertise with Caffeinated Press? We offer several ways to co-brand your work with ours.
- We host an annual half-day writer’s conference in early autumn. Sponsoring organizations (including individual authors) may elect to purchase a table at these events. Registration is $50 and event attendance is complimentary.
- We are willing to host periodic writer contests, scholarship programs or other similar events provided your organization sponsors the event in full.
Display Advertising in The 3288 Review
- Our quarterly literary journal, launching in the summer of 2015, features essays, short stories, poems and photo essays from writers primarily located in West Michigan.
- The journal prints to 7.5×9.25 format, with two-column pages. We do not offer a full-page central spread.
- Display ads are sold in units equal to one-sixth of a page. Each unit costs $50; a full-page ad costs $300. We will sell half-page ads for $150. Ads purchased in units of two span one-third of a page in either horizontal or vertical orientation, at the advertiser’s request.
- We accept photo-ready advertisements in greyscale at 300 ppi.
- An additional one-time $25 service charge is assessed for any ads that are designed by Caffeinated Press.
- Full- or spot-color ads may be accepted with a small additional fee, depending on the layout requirements of the issue and costs passed along by the printer.
All advertising and sponsorships must be paid in advance and be supported with a contract (we will invoice established companies retroactively). To begin the process, use the Contact Us form and one of our representatives will contact you to finalize details.