Welcome to Caffeinated Press’s community forums. Anyone can read the public content in the Water Cooler category. To join the conversation, or to access non-public content, log in or register an account. Please keep your posts and responses respectful and on-point; disrespectful or off-point posts or users will be moderated and, as appropriate, banned. Review the Acceptable Use Guidelines before proceeding.
Celebrating Our Pushcart Prize Nominees
Caffeinated Press is pleased to share that we've nominated six authors for the Pushcart Prize, an annual literary series honoring the best of small presses and literary journals.
Please join us in congratulating:
- Margaret DeRitter for her poem "At the Top of Sleeping Bear Dunes" in The 3288 Review, Vol. 3, No. 1.
- Glenn Freeman for his poem "No Blaze, No Trail, No Sign" in Isle Royale from the AIR.
- Kathleen M. Heideman for her poem "What God's Teeth Know" in Isle Royale from the AIR.
- KT Herr for her poem "Kremmling, CO" in The 3288 Review, Vol. 3, No. 1.
- Elizabeth Kerlikowske for her poem "Beatrice Onstage" in Off the Wall: How Art Speaks.
- Ellen Strumbo for her essay "Write the Truth: Vulnerability in Nonfiction Writing" in Jot That Down: Encouraging Essays for New Writers.
We celebrate the immense literary talent connected to West Michigan and we look forward to reading these writers and poets for many years in the future.
Jason E. Gillikin, CPHQ
Co-Founder & CEO, Caffeinated Press | Publisher & Editor, "The 3288 Review" | Cat Butler