Please direct correspondence, invoices, contracts, etc., to us through the use of the form on the bottom of this page. We also accept postal mail.
Our contact information:
Caffeinated Press, Inc.
3167 Kalamazoo Ave. SE
Grand Rapids MI 49508-1475
info ~ at ~ caffeinated-press.com |
Tweet to us @CafPress or @3288Review or visit us on Facebook.
We strongly encourage you to use our inquiry form, presented at the bottom of this page, because the form’s contents are logged and it’s simpler for us (and faster for you!) if we assign responses using this standard intake mechanism instead of sorting through phone and email messages. Given our non-standard hours of operation, it’s much more likely that you’ll receive a response using our inquiry form rather than a phone message, an email or snail-mail correspondence.
If you elect to send us mail through the U.S. Postal Service, please do not send certified or registered mail that requires a signature. We are rarely in the office when our mail carrier arrives, so it’s very likely that certified mail will be returned to you after several failed delivery attempts.
Our Grand Rapids office is located in the Ken-O-Sha Professional Building, which sits at the intersection where 32nd Street dead-ends into Kalamazoo Avenue, just south down the hill from the Meijer store at 28th and Kalamazoo; we’re immediately adjacent to a stop for The Rapid’s Route No. 2.
If you’re visiting our office, please enter the building through the set of doors closest to the road — and call ahead or check our Events page for office hours, because we do not maintain ordinary, fixed schedules. Our office is not fully ADA-accessible; the building vestibule supports limited-mobility guests, but to visit our suite, you must traverse a half-flight of stairs.
- We receive a lot of messages. To reduce the time we spend on routine correspondence, we will not provide an individualized response to your message if you pose a question already plainly answered on our FAQ page. We welcome questions about our editorial guidelines, but you must read the guidelines first. We typically only answer guidelines questions if the inquiry covers material we haven’t yet addressed or prompts us to clarify an existing part of our guidelines framework.
- We will not answer hypothetical questions about whether we’d accept your content, given our blinded assessment process, nor will we give you generalized advice about “how to get published.” Please submit your material and wait for a determination. Use the Query page to transmit your editorial queries to us. Given our time constraints and the potential for conflicts of interest, we will not reach out to you to discuss your manuscript or to give you personalized advice on getting published. We do, however, encourage you to read our blog archives and to sign up for one of our courses about the craft or business of writing.
- Please do not ask us how to submit. That question is very plainly answered on our Query page. There is no shortcut to submitting that allows you to not engage with our editorial guidelines.
- We do not accept manuscripts by electronic mail. No exceptions.
- Although we strive to answer messages with all due speed, some messages (e.g., that must be addressed by the CEO) can take up to six weeks to get a response for non-urgent matters. Please be patient.
- We do not accept unsolicited commercial messages offering B2B services, SEO/Web services or any other product or service.
If you already have an account at caffeinated-press.com, please log in before submitting your inquiry. If you do not have an account, you may submit as a guest, but you’ll also receive an invitation to create an account at the email address you specify. When you create your account, you can come back to this page to view the status of this inquiry and review the history of all inquiries you’ve filed with us. Your name and email address will be added, as a courtesy, to our general email list — low volume; you can opt-out — and your information will never be sold, traded or otherwise made available to any third party.
Some email systems may route our helpdesk system’s messages to your spam filter. Please check your spam folder or whitelist caffeinated-press.com in your email system.
If you do not see the form, below, please re-open this page using modern browser capable of displaying it. Older browsers, and modern browsers with specific add-ins, suppress the scripting tools our form requires to function properly. Caffeinated Press is not responsible for errors or service disruptions arising from your computer’s specific configuration.